Expand your skills, find a career path, and get ready for your promising future through the valuable experiences in business and economics that we offer, including:
- Internships and research
- Business and financial competitions
- Connections with alumni business leaders on campus and in the workplace
- And many more opportunities designed to set the stage for your success
Allegheny alumni regularly visit campus and host students at their companies to share their insights and find candidates for internships and jobs.
- Center for Business & Economics Board of Visitors — get a real-world perspective on trending topics in business and economics.
- Major city tours — visit leading companies where our graduates are succeeding.
- Executive-in-Residence — interface with an industry expert in classes and one-on-one.
- Lunchtime learning sessions — learn from alumni at all stages of their careers.
Global Supply Chain Analyst
Giant Eagle Inc.
Ernst & Young (EY)
Barclays Corporate & Investment Bank
Internal Audit Analyst
Compete for $20,000 in prizes to fund a business or nonprofit in our annual Zingale Big Idea Competition.
Our distinguished judges do more than evaluate business models — they offer constructive feedback, coaching, and encouragement to students.
This group of motivated students functions as a leadership team to support programming and act as ambassadors. They gain valuable experience in developing programs and mentoring their peers.
Allegheny’s Bloomberg terminals teach students to access and analyze real-time data on every market, discover breaking news, perform in-depth research and take advantage of sophisticated communications tools. Students can also earn certification by completing The Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC) course.
Recent Senior Comps
The Senior Comp is the culmination of four years of experience, imagination, and study. It is the moment when you demonstrate what you’ve learned by teaching us something new.
The Determinants of Childhood Obesity: Child, Parental, Social, and Regional Influences
The Cost of Community: Do Neighborhoods Affect Disease-Causing Socialization?
The Link between Workplace Wellness and Strategy: A Case Study of Johnson & Johnson
The Effects of UEFA’s Financial Fair Play Regulations on Team Finances and Competitive Balance in the English Premier League
The Social and Economic Determinants of Gentrification
E-commerce Retail Market Structure and Price Dispersion